People, pens and photoshop

I don't like drawing guns. But I do like powertools. This could be something like a nail gun.
Parallel pen + black ink brush


I test out various pens. And out comes strange people.
The parallel pen is one of the more hassle free pens.
I like the vintage waterman for it's flex.
Noodler's Ahab isn't soft enough to see much flex when I draw.

Waterman 52 + watercolour. Pelikan 4001 ink bleeds a little but it's semi waterproof
as you can see. And it's cheap.

Pentel brush pen + Pilot Falcon + gouache + photoshop for the flat whites.
I really like the Pentel brush pen because it has longer bristles than most brush pens.
and it handles thick and thin lines pretty comfortably.

Comments

Unknown said…
It was a great post. Your site gives us lots of things but specially your general knowledge like this. That is awesome. keep it up.promotional advertising pens
Unknown said…
Very informative and trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading.Keep posting more about this alarm so that some people can have more idea about this. It can help also people how to use it. Keep it up.promotional advertising pens
Unknown said…
The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

advertising pens