from the october sketchbook

Climbed Bukit Timah Hill with Von. Then went to eat thai food at Beauty World. Found an old stationary store at the basement that sold old stationary. I bought old stencils.
Brush pen + photoshop.

Church overflow room at Marina Bay Sands. I know the Pastor Lian here looks like a crazy woman. But she really isn't. Watercolour + Kuretake brush pen.

My dad's old rotring 0.35 technical pen + watercolour + brush pen

My dad's old rotring 0.35 technical pen + watercolour + brush pen

watercolour + Noodler's ahab.

I watch the channel 8 taiwanese serial with Von's parents every sunday night. I don't usually watch chinese tv series. But it can be rather good! It has about 500 episodes though. Yes, 500 or more. watercolour + Noodler's ahab.

Comments

asdf said…
I'm loving these drawings. I can really 'feel' Singapore in them, even though I've never been.
Andrew Tan said…
come here some day and we can go eat.