My new graphic novel is out, finally!



This book is a collection of my best short stories compiled over the last 2 years. Story length range from 37 pages to single page comics. 176 pages in total. Most stories are in full colour too. There are some stories that are surreal fantasy while others are memories from my own life experiences. The one thing they have in common is that the stories are all strange, just the way I like my stories. Out of the 13 stories, 5 of them are from my older handmade book, but this time in color. The main bulk of the stories have never been released before so it's still a good buy even if you have my older books. Because of my love for art tools of all kinds, I could not help but explore different drawing styles throughout this collection. So in a way, it's like a comic anthology (like Flight) but it's all created by one author, me! Haha.

Why the name Monsters, Miracles and Mayonaise? There be monsters in it, like those disgusing cockroaches! Monsters, all of them! Spraaaaaay. There be miracles. Like the time where the water in my water bottle suddenly turned into Ribena. True story. And there will be Mayonaise making an appearance in it, because I like mayonaise.

Here are some sample pages.




If you are in Singapore, you can get this graphic novel at Kinokuniya, BooksActually (in Tiong Bahru), Wood in the books (Millenia Walk) and other major bookstores(sooner or later). You can also purchase it directly from the Epigram Books. If you are overseas, you will be able to get it from Amazon

Comments

Emma Reynolds said…
This looks so brilliant Andrew! Can I get myself a copy to England please? :D

Well done!!
Andrew Tan said…
Thanks Emma. Sure! I dont have any on hand. But you can order it directly from Amazon soon :) http://www.amazon.com/dp/9810731094/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_HIMPqb01P531T
Momo said…
Congratulations! I am sure to go grab myself a copy.
Parka said…
Wah. It's on Amazon also