In a World Of Jellybeans - a comic by Belle Cheryl Raj

For the last few months, I was serving as an adjunct lecturer at an art school in Singapore. One of the projects given to the illustration students was to create an autobiographical comic about transformation. It took 15 weeks for students to complete their comics and I found a lot of them pretty amazing.

This is the work of one of my students, Belle. This is her personal story about identity and diversity. I like how she used a very simple art style as well as a suitable metaphor to communicate her concepts more clearly. I enjoyed it! (Thank you Belle for letting me showcase your work here!) Click on the picture to read Belle's comic.


To contact Belle for comics or illustration projects, visit https://www.behance.net/bellecherylraj
 

Comments