wibble wibble sketchbook1

I recently launched a new hand-made book called WIBBLEWIBBLE. It is the first in a series. The WIBBLEWIBBLE series will compile the better illustrations and sketches from this blog. Each book will revolve around a theme. In this first book, the theme is "creatures and people from another world." That means, I only include drawings from my imagination (and not from real-life observations.) I've also written a few pages about my thoughts on my drawing as well as about the various art tools I use. 44 pages + cover. Good paper. Good black and white printing. There are only a handful of them at Woods In The Books at Millenia Walk (beside Suntec City) in Singapore. And it's priced at $9 each. Please take a look and buy if you like it:)

I managed to do a small not so great video of it. I don't know how to make it bigger.
(I'm not good with videos)


Comments