Mini quick drawing


When I'm out with my kids, I seldom have a chance to draw. So a few weeks ago, I folded a sheet of paper into my pocket and a pencil, and tried to record or draw things on the go, I mean, really on the go, within a minute or so. This was probably the most decent drawing that came out of it. It's about 8cm x 10cm.

That day, my 2 yr old wanted to take his new bicycle out to the nearby mall. It doesn't have pedals. He should be kicking and balancing. I hear it's called a balance bike. We thought it would make things easier for us as we didn't need to carry him and he would be moving a little quicker. Instead, he was even slower, because he refused to sit down on the bike seat. He just straddled the bike and walked most of the way. We had to walk beside him, extra extra slowly, to keep him from falling. But on the way back that evening, he did decide to sit down just as we were arriving home.

It's a mini quick drawing and may not be the best way to capture a memory. But I managed to capture one. And it has some meaning to me. So yay for that! 

Pencil on paper with some photoshop adjustments.

 

Comments