If you are in Singapore, I will be teaching a brush pen and ink class focusing on art journalling at Brahm Centre in October. Check out the details HERE.
Dear Drewscape, I want to thank you for making so much of your work available, I can’t get enough of it! (I specially LOVE your sketchbook tours! I really hope there are more of those on YouTube in the future!) You’re a great source of inspiration, especially because your work conveys a sense of playfulness, spontaneity, and freedom that I really miss in my own art. I’d love to ask you: on average, how many hours a day do you spend drawing? I love that question because I think it reveals a lot about the effort and dedication behind the art we admire so much. Best wishes from Mexico!
Art and craft activities are a great way to spend time creatively and learn something new. I love how simple materials like paper, cardboard, colors, and old decorative items can be transformed into beautiful handmade creations. This type of creativity encourages imagination, patience, and attention to detail. The ideas shared in this blog are easy to understand and can be useful for both beginners and children. Handmade crafts also add a personal touch to home decorations and gifts. Thank you for sharing such inspiring and creative art and craft ideas. Looking forward to exploring more wonderful projects from this blog! business analytics course in delhi ncr Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR, Art & Craft Institute in Delhi
Comments
business analytics course in delhi ncr
Best Fine art Institute in Delhi NCR
Graphic Designing course in Delhi NCR,
Art & Craft Institute in Delhi