Jealous


When we show Toby attention, Ollie will always want the same. This has been happening for months now. I find it amusing when it happens. We do remember to show her attention too as they are both precious to us. This is just one of the more recent events I've recorded down. I've to record the earlier ones too later. So much to record! By the way, this was drawn with Ollie's consent. She says her face is ugly here, but she approves. She is a good sport!

Behind the scenes
Drawn with Procreate using Lisa Glanz's Grubby Inker from her Messy Paintbox set and Procreate's Blackburn brush for the colouring. In this comic, I used colours to help me tell the story. We often associate colours with emotions. Light blue and green are cool colours and are often associated with calmness. Red, orange, and pink are warm colours and can be associated with passion, love, tension, stress or anger. So, for the start of the comic, I start off with dominantly cool colours, then Ollie gets worked up and the colour changes to a strong red. Then it calms down a bit to a lighter red as she tries to gain attention. I say "Good job, Ollie!" in a calm manner and walk away so it's light blue. And that makes Ollie go red hot again!

 

Comments