5-minute comic (part2)

 


Today I used a Sailor cross emperor fountain pen. I'd not used it for a while and the ink had gotten the pen stuck. So while drawing this, the ink flow was intermittent. Otherwise, it's one of my favourite pens. And it works really well. It's super pricey though. But look at those lovely lines!

Take note that my 5-minute drawing does not include the colouring. That took another 10 minutes or so...plus the scanning and cleaning up for this blog...maybe 30mins more. For the colouring, I used another tool I'd not used in a while. It's a digital watercolour brush set I bought and I think it is amazing. It's the AquaReal Procreate Watercolor Set. Could you tell this was digital watercolours? It's one of the most convincing digital watercolour sets I've found so far. I think I may use this more often since I did like using it when I painted this comic.

Comments